Medical Matters Conference in Marina Vallarta Free to the Public
Are you a Banderas Bay area resident or visitor interested in your health and well being?
If so, you won't want to miss the Medical Matters Conference on Monday, February 11 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Hotel Marriott CasaMagna Marina Vallarta.
Meet physicians, ask questions, learn about local labs and diagnostic centers, hospitals – anything and everything to do with your health and well-being.
The day will feature a vast array of healthcare-related providers including international insurance representatives, local private hospitals, clinics, physicians, spas, diagnostic centers, labs – to name a few.
In addition, the event sponsors – HealthCare Resources, the US Consular Agency, the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, and Sharp Hospitals San Diego, – are proud to welcome some very distinguished medical practitioners as featured speakers at this year's Puerto Vallarta Medical Matters Conference.
Note! There is no charge for these talks and there is no pre-registration. Just show up at the Marriott where they will again be offering discounted prices for lunch at all their restaurants.
Medical Matters – Speakers Program, February 11, 2013:
Salon Vallarta V
• 10:00 am – Dr. Mark Koenig - Gays In Paradise - "Skin Issues and Party Time" - General issues for the aging adult male on skin diseases and cancer and the impact of extensive recreational partying.
• 11:00 am – Dr. Armando Joya - "Colon Conversation" - Anything and Everything to do with your colon: function, disease, colon cancer, current trends in treatment of colon issues.
• 12:00 Noon – Dr. Alberto Marron - "Orthopedics and Stem Cells"
• 1:00 pm – Nathalie Batilliot de Celorio – Registered Dietician - "Pre-Diabetic/Diabetic Diet – Creating a Healthy Eating Plan"
• 2:00 pm – Dr. Koenig - Gays in Paradise Erectile Dysfunction, Sex Bugs
• 3:00 pm – Dr. Koenig Open Forum
• 10:00 am – Dra. Laura Garcia – OB/GYN - "Pap Smears, Pelvic Exams and Papilloma – Women's Exams"
• 11:00 am – Dra. Adi Dominguez – Psychiatrist - "Brain Preservation – The Facts About Alzheimers"
• 12:00 Noon – Roberto Castellaños – Mariner's Insurance - "Health Insurance Available in Mexico"
• 1:00 pm – Dr. Miguel Saldaña - "Holy Cow! What Happened to Me?" - Aging and some options for improving a few things!
• 2:00 – Dr. Octavio Lomeli – Dentist - "Trends in Modern Dentistry"
• 3:00 – Dr. Carlos Garcia – Urologist - "Current Trends in Prostate Cancer"
Hotel Marriott CasaMagna is located in Marina Vallarta at Paseo La Marina Norte 435.
For more information, contact Pamela Thompson, or by cellular at (322) 107-7007.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
How You Can Help
Partners for Change
PVAngels.com is a unique blend of community awareness through the posting of local news and events, formal introductions to the charities and their needs, online fundraising, social networking and giving back. Ready to change the world? Join us.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance a more in-depth understanding of critical issues facing the world. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information click here. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.