Charities Announced to Benefit from Vallarta's 2013 Altruism Festival
Twenty-four of our local charity and non-profit organizations in Banderas Bay have been announced to participate and benefit from Puerto Vallarta's largest fundraising event of the year to take place on Sunday, May 5, beginning at 6:00 pm.
CasaMagna Marriott in Marina Vallarta will provide their beautiful Oceanfront Garden for the event and are working in conjunction with our American Consular, Kelly Trainor.
Some of the best restaurants in the Puerto Vallarta area will be offering food and refreshments. There will be live entertainment, dancing and cultural representations.
Raffle tickets will be drawn with fabulous prizes of hotel stays, tours, dining and a lot more which have been donated by the generous sponsors.
All proceeds will be divided evenly and donated to the 24 chosen charity and non-profit organizations who need your help.
Meet the charities in their booths around the courtyard and get to know about their great work in the community.
Pre-sale tickets are 300 pesos or you can purchase your ticket at the door for 400 pesos.
Each participating organization listed below has been given a block of tickets to sell, so please contact your choice to purchase your tickets:
• Amigos de La Cruz - APERCH: (329) 295-5502
• Asociacion Femenil Vallarta (Children With Cancer - CANICA): (322) 224-9906
• Banco de Alimentos Vallarta (Food Bank): (322) 143-6764
• Biblioteca Los Mangos (PV Public Library): (322) 293-1957
• Biblioteca Rey Nayar (Bucerias Children's Library): (329) 298-3334
• Casa Hogar Máximo Cornejo (Children's Shelter): (322) 221-1908
• Casa Infantil Mojoneras (After School Programs): (322) 290-4066
• Centro de Integración Juvenil (Juvenile Addiction Center): (322) 209-0555
• Clínica Rehab Santa Barbara (Rehabilitation Center): (322) 225-2659
• Club Rotario PV (Rotary Club): (322) 137-1433
• Ciudades Hermanas Sta. Barbara (Santa Barbara/PV Sister Cities): (322) 306-0363
• Desayunos para Ninos (Breakfast for Children - School of Champions): (322) 223-4311
• Ejército de Salvación (Salvation Army): (322) 290-1587
• Esperanza & Alegría (Cancer de Mama): (322) 224-1166
• entreAmigos San Pancho: (311) 258-4377
• Fundacion Down PV (Down Syndrome): (322) 224-9577
• Fidecomiso Estero de El Salado (PV Ecol Protected Area): 226-2878
• Impulso de Águila (Eagles Wings): (322) 299-4040
• International Friendship Club (Club De Amistad PV): (322) 222-5466
• Paraiso Felino (Feline Shelter): (322) 120-4092
• Pasitos de Luz (Day Care for Special Needs Children): 299-3625
• Pet Heaven (Animal Shelter): (322) 209-0306
• Toys For Tots (PV Navy League): (322) 221-5102
• Vallarta Botanical Gardens: (322) 223-6182
Purchase your donation tickets today to support all these great causes.
Read related story.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
How You Can Help
Partners for Change
PVAngels.com is a unique blend of community awareness through the posting of local news and events, formal introductions to the charities and their needs, online fundraising, social networking and giving back. Ready to change the world? Join us.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance a more in-depth understanding of critical issues facing the world. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information click here. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.