International Friendship Club Home Tours Support Cleft Palate Surgery Program
Villa Azul Celeste
Our Home Tours showcase four unique homes each week ranging from small, traditional style casas to multi-million dollar beachfront condos and villas. Travel in comfort on our air-conditioned tour bus while enjoying an entertaining narrative by our friendly tour guides.
Net proceeds from these very interesting and fun tours support the International Friendship Club's Cleft Palate Surgery Program and other charitable programs.
Tour dates are Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning December 2 - 3, 2014 through March 24 - 25, 2015 except the weeks of Christmas and New Years. Tours depart at 10:30 am and last approximately 3 hours.
Tours begin at Sea Monkey restaurant, on the beach at calle Aquiles Serdán just south of Molino de Aqua Condominiums in Old Town Vallarta
Our first Home Tour of this season includes the following:
• Casa Fresa Vieja (Old Town)
• Hacienda Escondida (Old Town)
• Villa Azul Celeste (Cuatro Villas Hwy 200)
• Casa las Hojas and Casa Owassi (upper Conchas Chinas)
Net proceeds from these Tours support the IFC’s many medical, educational, and philanthropic efforts. This includes support for the IFC’s flagship Cleft Palate Clinic and Surgery Program established in the mid-1980s, as well as support for the following:
• IFC Rice and Beans Program
• IFC Patrocinio Program - “Each One Helps One”
• IFC English Outreach Program
• IFC Dental Outreach Program
• IFC Community Education Grants to: American School, British American School, Biblioteca Los Mangos, The Vallarta Youth Orchestra, The Volcanas Community Education Project, SETAC Community Center, and the Vallarta Botanical Gardens
• IFC Ongoing Financial Aid to: Corazón de Niña Orphanage, Casa Hogar Máximo Cornejo Orphanage, Dives in Miseracordia Community Services, Arroyos de Esperanza Community Services, CANICA—Aiding Children with Cancer, SETAC Community Center for HIV Prevention, Refugio Infantile Santa Esperanza Orphanage (RISE), Clinical Santa Barbara de Rehabilitación—Physical Rehabilitation, Pasitos de Luz Daycare for Seriously Disabled Children, and the Salvation Army Lunch Program
Donation tickets are 500 pesos (IFC members receive a discount). Seating is limited so purchasing advance tickets is suggested to ensure availability.
Advance tickets are available at the International Friendship Club located at the corner of Calle Libertad and Miramar in Colonia El Centro, Puerto Vallarta Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Note: Mexican pesos only). Tickets may also be purchased in advance online with PayPal here or at Vallarta Tickets.
Tickets will also be available the morning of each tour (subject to availability) at 9:00 am at our welcome desk at Sea Monkey Restaurant. We accept cash only (MXN pesos) the day of the tour.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before our 10:30 am departure. Breakfast is available for purchase at the Sea Monkey restaurant.
We hope you choose to support the efforts of Our International Friendship Club and look forward to seeing you.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
How You Can Help
Partners for Change
PVAngels.com is a unique blend of community awareness through the posting of local news and events, formal introductions to the charities and their needs, online fundraising, social networking and giving back. Ready to change the world? Join us.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance a more in-depth understanding of critical issues facing the world. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information click here. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.