Puerto Vallarta's Heroes calendar roll-out at Nacho Daddy (PromovisionPV)
Firefighters and lifeguards here in Puerto Vallarta seemingly do miracles with nothing. The dedication of these first-responders to emergency services is unmatched.
These are heroes who walk among us never looking for glory or praise. Although they don’t seek recognition for their thoughtful and caring ways, it’s our time to reciprocate and say thanks.
Firefighters are an important and essential part of today's world, and are crucial for the population in general.
Firefighters are the brave men and women who risk their lives on a daily basis.
Our firefighters and lifeguards in the Puerto Vallarta area are always in need of emergency and facility supplies, including:
• Ace wraps
• Antibiotic ointment
• Bed sheets
• Cleaning supplies
• Diapers (pediatric and adult)
• DVD player and DVD’s
• Eating utensils
• Gauze sterile dressings
• Gloves (sterile and non-sterile)
• Over-the-counter medicines for pain relief, cold & flu
• Non-perishable foods
• Personal hygiene supplies
• Powdered infant formula (non-expired)
• Toilet paper
• Tongue depressors
• Toothbrushes and toothpaste
• Towels (all sizes)
Equipment Wish List from the Puerto Vallarta Fire Department (Bomberos de Puerto Vallarta)
• Fire hose adapters 1 1/2" with coupling
• Fire hose with coupling
• Fire safety helmets
• Hydraulic tools for rescue in vehicles (life savers when collision occurs)
• Hazardous materials equipment (personal protection and monitoring equipment)
• Rescue equipment for collapsed structures
• First aid kits
• Firefighter boots
• Firefighter gloves
• Firefighter coats
• Firefighter pants
• Water tank for 20,000 liter capacity (to suction during incident)
• Oxygen for tanks
• Batteries: Medtronic brand, lifepack 500, n/s 0345, reference 3005380-026,these batteries are for defibrillators.
• Batteries: Duracel Brand, 9 volts, these batteries are for our breathing equipment.
• Batteries: 3 volts / number cr2 lithium
If you have a little extra room in your luggage, why not include some of their needed items. These items are also available for purchase in Vallarta or any donations are appreciated.
"You don't know us, but we give our lives for you..."
Why not say "thank you" to our heroes.
Last updated: December 5, 2021 · Charity ID: 104
Being a Partner for Change can have a different meaning and application to each of us depending on our role, our location, our clients, our relationships. But no matter where you are or who you are, you can be a Partner for Change. Click here to get started today.
|City Workers in Vallarta Receive Needed Tools and Equipment|
The mayor delivered more equipment, tools and uniforms to the staff of Civil Protection and Firefighters, to strengthen this important area and improve care and emergency services. Read more >>>
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
Las Americas 565
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico 48330
Tell a Friend About Bomberos de Vallarta
Get Updates About Bomberos de Vallarta
Find Bomberos de Vallarta on Facebook
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.
Show off your support for the charities and non-profit organizations in and around the Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit area.