PVShares Foundation supports the Visual Arts of Greater Puerto Vallarta. We believe that the arts are essential to our lives.
We believe that the arts are essential to our lives:
• Stimulating imagination and provoking thought
• Creating vibrant communities
• Educating and encouraging diverse populations in an enjoyable, critical and informative exchange of ideas
We endeavor to fundamentally and monetarily support and Initiate organizations, institutions, individuals and activities that advance the presentation, education and appreciation of the Visual Arts in Puerto Vallarta.
We seek to support organizations and activities that:
• Diverse audiences through shared experiences with art
• Community organizations to create a stronger sense of place through art
• Educate and unite Diverse audiences
• Interdisciplinary partnerships that embrace PV’s role as a vibrant center of the arts
• Involvement among diverse members in the community
• Progressive art education programming for the public of all ages through scholarships and activity support
• Excellence in arts education, interpretation, exhibition, and programming
• Exhibition, interpretation, and creation of artwork as a means of raising awareness about social, political, economic, and environmental issues facing our society
• Preservation of art and art collections, public and private
PVShares Foundation is a US corporation and a 501c3 charity as recognized by the IRS.
We are the US donation sponsors for:
• Arte VallARTa Museo
• OPC - Oficina de Proyectos Culturales
PVShares is broadly chartered to raise funds for Mexican AC charities and other Non-501c3 charities for the benefit of Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay region.
Donation methods are listed at PVShares.org, or through the PAYPAL Giving Fund to PVShares' account.
Being a Partner for Change can have a different meaning and application to each of us depending on our role, our location, our clients, our relationships. But no matter where you are or who you are, you can be a Partner for Change. Click here to get started today.
|Celebrating the Life and Loves of LGBTQ+ Icon Frida Kahlo|
On what would’ve been Frida Kahlo’s 116th birthday, we celebrated the visionary Mexican bisexual who remains a global LGBTQ+ icon more almost years after her death. Read more >>>
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
Contact: Elroy Quenroe
Puerto Vallarta: Calle Leo 115 #102, Amapas 48399
Mailing Address: PO Box 3159 Boulder, CO 80307
Physical Address: 3687 Roundtree Court, Boulder, CO 80304
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.