We are a group of women concerned about the welfare of our country. We selflessly help society on behalf of the Jewish community in Mexico.
We help through comprehensive programs in areas such as education and health. Based on ethical and moral values, giving them the tools to increase their living standards.
We are organized in small groups where each one is organized and is in charge of carrying out their work in the different institutions.
All our volunteer work is in favor of Mexico always on behalf of the Jewish community of Mexico.
Our greatest achievement is helping, receiving a smile, or knowing that somehow we made a change in any of the people we help.
Help society on behalf of the Jewish community in Mexico.
Institutions in Which We Work:
• CAM 16, 29 and 73: Special education schools in their multiple attention centers dependent on the Ministry of Public Education.We help to improve the quality of life of children, making donations such as wheelchairs, walkers and stabilizers, as well as the requirements that are presented. We celebrate with them, posadas, children's day and graduations.
• Home for the Elderly - Corazón de Anciano: We go weekly to do activities. We celebrate their events and share special moments with them.
• Red Cross: We support the annual collection on behalf of the entire Jewish community in Mexico, with the help of many other organizations. We work weekly as Ladies Volunteers CDMX, in the different needs that arise.
• CENDI (Child Development Center) Cuajimalpa: We give therapies to families and teachers who require it.
• DIF Huixquilucan: We give therapy in some DIF centers, supporting people in need.
• Hospital General de México: We make weekly visits to the pediatric and hematology wards, we bring gifts, crafts and we give a little joy and encouragement to patients and their families. We offer psychological support to patients. We donate appliances that are required for the benefit of patients.
• INP (National Institute of Pediatrics): We visit patients and work as Hospital volunteers.
• ICJW (International Council of Jewish Women): We are affiliates of this institution that works internationally for human rights.
Being a Partner for Change can have a different meaning and application to each of us depending on our role, our location, our clients, our relationships. But no matter where you are or who you are, you can be a Partner for Change. Click here to get started today.
|Voluntarias Judeo Mexicanas: The Jewish Hands of Appreciation
Pulse News Mexico
Recognized for their uniform red jackets, white shirts and black trousers, the ladies of the VJM are devoted to helping impoverished communities around Mexico City. Read more >>>
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.