Launched in 2011, GayPV is Puerto Vallarta’s favorite gay visitor publication and destination website.
GayPV was the first LGBTQ publication officially recognized by Puerto Vallarta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Our goal is:
• To educate prospective travelers about Mexico in general and Puerto Vallarta in particular.
• To encourage gay and lesbian tourism to Puerto Vallarta and other parts of Mexico by increasing distribution into Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, major Mexican airports and LGBT travel agents and community centers throughout Canada and the U.S.
• To promote diversity and understanding by establishing partnerships with other businesses and organizations who desire to work with the gay community.
• To strive for equality in advertising by allowing advertisers to self-identify as gay, straight-friendly or gay-friendly and not deny anyone the opportunity to market their products or services to the LGBTQ community.
• To provide readers with interesting articles, interviews and colorful features in a compact and friendly bilingual magazine format.
• To support the LGBTQ community in Puerto Vallarta and Mexico through media sponsorships and by sharing a percentage of revenue with local worthwhile non-profit organizations.
Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, high quality, cost effective healthcare to the community.
|Vallarta Gay Men’s Chorus Seeks Financial Support and Members
Out & About Puerto Vallarta
The board of directors of the Puerto Vallarta Gay Men’s Chorus have suspended the activities of the organization as they struggle to pay expenses. Read more >>>
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.