In this video, Dr. Eric Berg talks about heart signs and symptoms you may not know about, and what to do to help support a healthy heart.
When most people think of heart problems, the first signs or symptoms they think about are:
• Chest pain
• Left arm/shoulder pain
• Left jaw pain
• Cold sweats
Deeper problems with a heart could involve:
• The artery becoming clogged
• The heart muscle becoming very rigid and losing elasticity
• The heart ventricle becoming dilated and enlarged
• The entire heart becoming enlarged
Heart symptoms few people think of:
• Chronic cough while lying down
• Swelling in the lower legs or ankles (especially on the left side)
• Pitting edema
• Lack of energy upon exertion
• Heavy legs/out of breath when climbing stairs
What to do to help support a healthy heart:
• CAC test
• Vitamins K2 & D3
• Vitamin E
• Get off carbs immediately
• Long walks
Dr.Eric Berg, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!