Collection Center in Vallarta for Victims of 'Manuel' and 'Ingrid'
Acapulco struggles to recover in the aftermath of Tropical Storm Manual (Sky News)
Support is needed for storm victims in several states of Mexico due to the damage done by the 'Manuel' and 'Ingrid' storms.
The Puerto Vallarta Consulate Office has just announced that a Collection Center is set up in Nuevo Vallarta at Paradise Plaza on September 19 and 20 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm.
The Collection Center containers are set up in local E-1 and/or in the administration area of the Paradise Mall.
We ask your help for those in Mexico that were affected by flooding, losing their homes, landslides and so much more destruction.
Following are some of the most needed items
• Canned tuna or easy open bag, 155 gr 85
• Sardines easy open can of 300 gr
• Beans in bag of 1 kg 500 gr
• Rice in bag, kg 500 gr 01
• Lenteja in bag of 1 kg 500 gr
• Pasta soup in a bag of 200 gr 500 gr
• Chili on easy open can of 380 gr
• Chicken broth powder gr 370 gr 140 hubs
• Canned vegetables easy open or tetrapack of 380 gr
• Salt bag or containers with 200 gr 1 kg
• Mayonnaise 380 gr
• Cooking oil 1 litre
• Coffee, essential water-soluble of 80 gr 100 gr
• Sugar 1 kg
• Marmalade 500 gr
• Chocolate powder or tablets
• Salad and sweet crackers, packs of 100 gr 200 gr
• 4-pack toilet paper rolls
• Sanitary products for women
• Bars of soap
• Razors and shaving equipment
Home Cleaning Products
• Soap powder 1 kg
• Pinol 1 liter
If you don't have items around the house, there is a great supermarket at the Paradise Plaza Mall.
We hope you can help and send this on to all your friends.
We thank you in advance for your kind cooperation,
United States Consular Agency PV
Paradise Village Shopping Center
Paseo de los Cocoteros #85 Sur, 2nd Floor L-7
Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico 63732
(322) 222-0069 ext. 101, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!