US Federal Benefits and Social Security Town Meeting in Puerto Vallarta
Team Angels - PVAngels
November 16, 2015
You are invited to the Town Meeting in Puerto Vallarta on Thursday, November 19, 2015 for the English language informational presentation covering United States Federal Benefits and Social Security with personal consultations available upon request.
We'll meet at 10:00 in the O’Rourke Auditorium at O’Rourke Insurance & Investment Office, Plaza Marina Local A-27.
Social Security Administration Representatives will have an informational meeting on:
• Type of services provided by the Federal Benefits Unit Medicare
• Appointment system for retirement, auxiliary, survivors and disability claims
• Inform of mandatory Direct Deposit and International Direct Deposit changes
• “800” Phone Service, Internet and e-mail information to contact the Federal Benefits Unit
• Inform of mandatory policy for change of address to all beneficiaries living in Mexico
Questions & Answers will follow ftom 11:00 am until 2:00 pm.
Full Federal Benefits Services will be provided (All SSA applications, change of direct deposit, change of address, representative payee applications, Social Security number applications).
Consultation Services will be provided on a first come first served basis, upon request.
There is a 100 person limit for the meeting so RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY at ConAgencyPuertoV@state.gov.
Learn more about Vallarta Consular Agencies