Looking to splurge on a wellness getaway to Mexico? If so, this luxury trip is for you! Fly nonstop from Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta this winter and stay at Xinalani Retreat (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in a gorgeous open-air room.
Look forward to yoga, meditation and cooking classes as well as other relaxing experiences like temazcal rituals, steam-bath sessions, water-sports and spa treatments. Refuel eating healthy cuisine, smoothies and fresh coconuts. This trip will make you feel like a brand-new person!
• Based on: 2 adults
• Duration: 4 nights
• Example trip dates: January 25-29th
• Travel period: Between January and March 2017
• Flights: From Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
• Airlines: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, jetBlue, United or similar
• Layovers: There are nonstop flights available. Please check your flight itinerary carefully before booking.
• Transfers: Round-trip airport transfers via shuttle bus and boat
• Boutique Hotel: Xinalani Retreat (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Children under age 6 are not allowed.
• Room type: Deluxe room
• Meals and drinks: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
• Hotel amenities: One complimentary jungle hike per person, per stay; Complimentary yoga class each morning
• Additional fees: Service fee of $15 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel
• Baggage information: Please visit our baggage information post to find out more about baggage.
• Travel document: Valid passport
• Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
• Destination insights: U.S. Government Information for Mexico
• Flights (Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta) - $528 ($283 per person)
• Hotel - $1,756.44 total ($312 per person)
• Resort fee - $120 total ($60 per person)
• Transfers - $200 total ($100 per person)
Total cost of vacation from Los Angeles: $2604.44 | Total cost per person: $1302.22
Please keep in mind that flights are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
For more information and reservations, visit Travel Pirate.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!