Hungry guests of Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta can now indulge in Mexican classics at a new taco stand at Shore Grill, the resort’s casual American restaurant.
The stand is serving up local flavor with mouthwatering bites like fresh grilled steak, “pastor” pork meat tacos, ground Spanish sausage, quesadillas and other tasty Mexican treats. Guests can also opt for American classics at Shore Grill that serves up easy eats like juicy hamburgers, hot dogs and other American fare.
The all-inclusive, adults-only resort offers a wide array of other dining outlets that range from fine Italian to international buffets. Take a look below at the other culinary choices offered at the resort.
• Gulietta: Enjoy a sunset, a glass of wine and fine Italian fare with a focus on fresh seafood. Dinner only.
• Rojo Corazón: Indulge in local ingredients that make up authentic gourmet Mexican dishes like mole, salsas, chiles and more. Dinner only on select nights. Reservations required.
• Yuu: Venture to the Pacific with classic Asian dishes like curries, rolls, noodles and spices, among others. Dinner only on select nights. Reservations required.
• La Cevicheria: Made-to-order fresh dishes make up the menu at this casual outlet that specializes in ceviches, fish tacos, fish filets, catch-of-the-day and more.
• D’Brick: Fill your plate at this buffet-style restaurant with classic breakfast favorites like pancakes, omelettes and traditional Mexican breakfasts or visit mid-day for a variety of pasta, salads, meats and more. Breakfast and lunch only.
• Shore Grill: Steps from the pool, this restaurant serves up classic American favorites, all made-to-order. Lunch and dinner only.
• Serrano Station: Spanish and Japanese cuisine meet in this casual outlet that features a tapas and sushi bar.
• Sweet & Deli: Grab a variety of to-go snacks, meals and desserts at this lobby retreat.
• Divina Skybar: Light up the night with drinks, a DJ and a party atmosphere.
• Martini Lounge: Classic martinis and martini-inspired cocktails are the highlight of this elegant nighttime retreat.
• Mojito Lounge: This tropical escape features hanging chairs, tropical music and a variety of innovative takes on Cuba’s favorite drink.
• Lobby Bar: Savor expansive views, stunning architecture and a delicious drink.
• Tequila Lounge: This upbeat lounge is reminiscent of a modern-day cantina where shots, margaritas and cocktails flow freely.
• Summer Pool Bar: Cool off at this swim-up bar located in the infinity-edged pool.
For more information, visit Grand Fiesta Americana.
Read the original at InMexico.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!