I have the pleasure and privilege to bring to your kind attention the project Ruta 383 which was created in May 2015 when a group of artisans and artists decided to join to generate artistic and cultural events for the whole community.
Ruta 383, a non-profit organization, whose main objective is to give value to artistic and cultural activities. It is to complement the somewhat limited educational scope for art in general. Schools tend to ignore the development of the BEING to emphasize more on POSSESSION; a model that impoverishes personal relationships and limits the awareness of our surroundings.
The projects for Ruta 383 are manifold and ambitious:
• Project I: Letras Saladas: our most recent project: A poetry contest, open to everyone over 15. We intent to raise awareness of the beauty of our world and to counteract the lack of insensitivity among us. A one-time 18.000 Pesos will be needed.
• Project II: Reaching out via our 2 weekly Radio Broadcasts: A one-time 18.000 Pesos are being needed.
• Project III: Los Fridos: Art and Music lessons for children: Our goal: 10.000 Pesos/month.
• Project IV: Talleres Ruta 383: Different workshops/writing/painting/music for adults: Our goal: 5.000 Pesos/month.
• Project V: Art in Movement: an ambulant project…moving from suburb to suburb to teach children how to paint: Our goal: 5.000 Pesos/month.
Given the neglect of the activities we promote, we need these funds to carry out our artistic and cultural projects because without funds, art does not survive. We will try to make it as easy as possible for you to send us your contributions:
• By check made out to COLECTIVO 383 AC
• Bank Deposit: Intercam: Account Nr. 007-98425-001-5/Clabe: 136375079842500152
• By debit/credit card …just give Matthias (Cel (322) 213-0038, home: (322) 222-4019) your card details
• Via Paypal: to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Per cash to be given to Matthias
Receipts will be send upon return.
Memberships are 500 Pesos. All contributions up to and over 1000 pesos entitle the donor to a membership and both their name and photo will be published on our website. You will find more detailed information about us and our projects on Ruta 383 Vallarta.
I admit to being very excited to be part of this new adventure and am confident that you will all try to support us financially and with new ideas.
For more information, visit Ruta 383 Vallarta, email email@example.com, telephone Rebeca Santiago at home (322) 297-0387, cellular is (322) 356-6059, or telephone Matthias Vogt at (322) 213-0038.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.