|Homestay Options Around Bucerias Needed by Human Connections Summer Interns|
Elly Rohrer - Human Connections
April 1, 2017
Do you know any Mexican families that would be interested in hosting an exchange student this summer?
Human Connections is looking for homestay options for our interns and would love your recommendations!
We pay MX$3000 per month per student hosted, and it's an amazing cross-cultural experience. The students come from American/Canadian colleges and will be here during June and July, 2017.
Here are the requirements:
• We are looking for homes in or very near to Bucerias
• Must have a private room for the student
• Student has to have access to a kitchen and a bathroom
• Since this is intended to be a culturally immersive experience, the host families must be Mexican. "Families" is a term used loosely - hosts can be individuals, couples, or families.
• Having wifi is a big perk.
• Host families do not need to cook for the student, though we ask that they plan to share at least one meal a week together.
If someone is interested, please contact Maya at email@example.com or (322) 157-0805. We can set up a meeting and talk more about the requirements and benefits.
Thanks for your help spreading the word!
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.