Every 2 weeks, Mordidas offers Puerto Vallarta a special 225 peso menu with Prime Rib (approximately 12-14 oz slices), mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, horseradish and au jus.
The next Mordidas Prime Rib Night is Thursday, April 20 and we will be taking reservations after April 13.
Seating times are 6:00 pm or 7:30 pm.
Regular menu items are not available on this night but THE BAR WILL BE OPEN.
Please state which seating you prefer and how many guests. Please limit your group to 4 people for this event. Remember that we open at 5:00 pm so you can get lubricated before dinner is served. Seating is very limited and these events sell out quickly so don't dilly dally. Make your reservation by email to email@example.com.
Mordidas is located “behind the green door” in a simple building in a working class, non-tourist Puerto Vallarta colonia on the Rio Cuale. Dine or drink in our casual bar and dining room or outside on our open-air second floor balcony that overlooks the river, associated taco stands and life on our cobblestone road. Colonia Buenos Aires is vibrant and active. Street address is Manantial 375A.
• Easy taxi access (we have reliable taxis that we will call when you are ready to leave). A cab ride (for up to 4 people) to or from Centro or the Zona Romantica is usually 60 – 70 pesos.
• Convenient bus access (the Paso Ancho R-04 bus takes you to or picks you up within a few meters of our door). The bus fare is 7.5 pesos and the ride to/from town takes about 10 minutes. This bus runs from 6:00 am until about 10:00 pm. If you stay later, you can walk 2 blocks to the Libramiento and catch any bus almost all night.
• Easy walking. It takes approximately half an hour to walk to or from Los Muertos Beach. All flatland.
• Car access. Fast from the Puerto Vallarta Libramiento. Our road, Manantial, is left at the first stop light after the big tunnel traveling south – or right at the second stop light traveling north out of the small tunnel. Only minutes from Centro or Olas Altas.
• Street parking is now a bit restricted because the city recently closed off one side of the street to parking. On weekends the parking is usually easy.
Sorry, we are not wheelchair accessible but we will spare no effort to accommodate your needs. There is one flight of stairs to the restaurant. If you really want to be here, no matter what your condition, we can help you.
Well behaved pets, kids and adults are welcome.
We do not accept credit cards but we take US and Canadian currency at standard rates of exchange.
Smoking is permitted on our open-air balcony.
Free secure, high speed WiFi.
Free phone calls to the US & Canada.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.