• Age: 11-12 months
• Status: Female /Spayed, approximately 35 lbs
• Vaccines: All Vaccines plus Rabies and tests for typical issues
• Personality: Very friendly and affectionate, loves kids, other dogs and cats. She loves to go for walks and go to the beach.
• She uses a halter and leash, has been 100% house trained since her rescue in December. She is not territorial regarding food or her bed, she does not go on the furniture. We have not seen her be afraid of thunder or fireworks.
• Coco considers herself a watch dog & does bark when strangers come in the house.
If you’re a special person needing a special dog, please contact Shannon Beston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t live in Vallarta and would like Coco to come to you, we will help you find an airline angel.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!