On Friday, April 28, 2017 from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm (PV local time) we will have a Great Twitter Party with our invited chefs and friends of the International Gastronomic Festival “Cuisine of the Sun” that will be publishing about what is happening in the Festival, their experiences and the region of Vallarta-Nayarit as a gastronomic destination in Mexico using the hashtag #CuisineoftheSunFest.
Join this Twitter party where, in addition to interacting with invited Chefs and friends, participants can win double passes for the Exclusive Closing Event of the Cuisine of The Sun Festival, which will host a Beach Party Dinner and a Fashion Show and Rock.
About the Festival “Cuisine of the Sun”
Cuisine of the Sun is an International Culinary Festival organized by Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, which in its Second Edition will have the participation of special guests such as:
• Penny Davidi, famous chef of the channel “Food Network” and culinary specialist of USFOODS.
• Gilles Epie, twice winner of the Michelin Star. Recently, Chef Epie participated as judge of Israel’s Iron Chef 2008, as a food expert for the BBC and as owner and chef of his Citrus Etoile restaurant in Paris.
• Betty Vázquez, recognized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as one of the country’s most promising chefs, for her gastronomy. Winner of the second place of Iron Chef Canada. Lecturer at the prestigious • Culinary Institute of America. She has recently been elected judge of the MASTER CHEF MEXICO programs.
• Patrick “Pat” Neely Pat, chef and restaurateur, author of cookbooks and host of two popular Food Network programs, “Road Tasted with the Neelys” and “Down Home with the Neelys.”
• Chris Kyler, season 10 finalist for Food Network Star.
• Rahm Fama, host and meat lover of the Meat and Potatoes program.
• Michele Ragussis, best known for her appearances as a finalist in the eighth season of the Food Network Star series, has appeared in shows such as NBC Food Fighters, 24 Hour Restaurant Battle, Chopped and Midnight Feast.
• Martita Jara, a teacher of Mexican flavors, best known for her appearance in Season 8 of The Next Food Network Star, has also appeared in Home Made Simple and FOX 5 San Diego.
• Dakota Weiss, named “Best New Chef,” by Angeleno Magazine, former Top Chef: Texas contestant, and Executive Chef at Nine-Thirty and Back Yard restaurants at W Westwood.
• Cloyce Martin, best known for his role in the hit A & E chain, Man & Child: Chef Showdown. This young prodigy is taking by storm the culinary world.
• Davina Thomasula, once named among the Top Ten Bartenders in New York by Time Out magazine, throughout her career has been featured in a series of short films, television shows and even a variety of mobile applications related to the culinary world .
• Israel Diaz, Riviera Nayarit ambassador in Mixology and Trade Ambassador of Bacardi Premium brands.
All users using the hashtag #CuisineOfTheSunFest during the Twitter Party will be able to participate to win double passes for the Closing Event of the Festival. (Winners will be selected randomly.)
For more information, visit Cuisine of the Sun Fest.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.