|Peace of Mind Home Inspection for Buyers and Renters in Vallarta-Nayarit|
Wayne & Marlene Lewallen - Peace of Mind Home Inspection
|go to original
May 15, 2017
Peace of Mind Home Inspection is located in Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit. We serve the Puerto Vallarta bay area with home inspections for both buyers and renters. Our service area covers the north to Punta de Mita, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta and south to Mismaloya. Extended service area of Sayulita to La Penita is available at additional cost. We are the most reliable service in the area and our reports are ready within 24 hours after inspection.
What we offer is a comprehensive report giving you knowledge and peace of mind.
• Property perimeter - Will water drain away from the building? Is there sufficient drainage? Any visual damage? Any trees overhanging or resting on the roof causing damage?
• Exterior - Are there cracks in the concrete? Any wood with termite activity? What is the condition of the roof?
• Interior - All the doors and drawers easily operate? Any termite activity? Are the appliances operational?
• Electrical - Are the receptacles grounded or have reverse polarity? Do the air conditioners work properly?
• Plumbing - Are there shut off valves? Any leaks? Is there a tinaco (water tank)? Is it gravity fed or pressured system? What condition and size is the propane tank?
All these issues (and more) are examined. We include photos so you see the condition. Knowing if there are any issues or problems will assist you in your decision when purchasing a home.
Renting over the internet can be a nightmare. It might be advertised as a 3 bedroom but do all bedrooms have beds?
Whether you’re renting for 2 weeks or 6 months, does this property match what was advertised and does it fit your needs?
We include photos so you see the condition now, not the photos used for the ad. Our inspections are based on what is important to you.
• Property perimeter – How is the security? Stairs leading to the unit? Is there parking?
• Exterior – Doors and windows with screens? Do they all lock? What is the noise level?
• Interior – Are the appliances operational? What is the condition of the interior and furnishings? What is the inventory of the contents (furniture, dishes, cooking utensils, linens, etc.)?
• Electrical – Any electrical problems? Do the air conditioners work?
• Plumbing - Are there any leaks that need to be repaired prior to your arrival?
An inspection could also protect you from being charged for damages from a previous tenant.
Our goal is to provide you with the most information on the condition of the property. No home is perfect and not everything needs to be fixed. Our report may include a few things that need to be done now, but it will mostly be a to do list while you own the home.
With more people purchasing and renting property over the internet, a home inspection is so important. Here in Mexico it is just as important to have an inspection like you would in Canada or the United States. Knowing the condition will assist you in making that decision when buying or renting.
With over 25 years experience in the construction trade we offer our knowledge to assist those who are purchasing or renting here in the Puerto Vallarta area.
Payment of 3,000 pesos or $150 USD is required prior to inspection. We accept cash, bank transfer (within Mexico) and credit card using PayPal invoicing.
For more information or to schedule an inspection, visit Peace of Mind Home Inspection.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.