You are formally invited to celebrate our 2nd revolution around the sun. 24 months of art and live music. Join us for our second anniversary and celebrate our tribute to Ferdinand Toussaint.
The celebration will begin on June 7 with three Jazz-Funk Concerts:
• 7:00 pm - Pitillal Plaza
• 8:00 pm - Lázaro Cárdenas Park
• 9:00 pm - Kiosko Plaza de Armas
Join us at the Jazz Foundation to continue the festivities:
• 7:30 pm - Welcome to the Anniversary introduction by J. Dau. Presentation of Special Guests. Words to the memory of Fernando Toussaint (Javier Aranda, Erik Montenegro, Jorge Urbano). Plaque in Honor of Fernando Toussaint.
• 8:30 pm - Presentation of the Atlas Book of Jazz in Mexico by Antonio Malacara.
• 9:30 pm - Concert of the No Trío Quartet by Gerry López.
• 11:00 pm - Inauguration of A.M. bar.
• 9:00 pm - Welcome to the musicians of Vallarta.
• 9:30 pm - Collective concert of local musicians with the guests and Jam Session.
• 9:00 pm - Concert Band Swing and Dance. Tickets for sale.
The Jazz Foundation is located at Allende #116 on the Downtown Vallarta Malecon. Telephone is (322) 113-0295. For more information and tickets, visit The Jazz Foundation.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.