The time has come to learn the language of this country that you love!
We are extremely fortunate to have in house Jorge Gtz. Soria, professional Spanish teacher for more than 20 years. Creative, fun, and knowledgable on everything from complex grammatical instructions to cultural regionalisms, Jorge is your bridge to more successful communication and meaningful relationships with local people.
The High Season Spanish Program will begin on November 4 with classes in four levels: Beginning, Low Intermediate, Intermediate and Advanced. For complete information, visit BBCC Classes.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
BBCC Call for Teacher-Entrepreneurs and Volunteers
BBCC Volunteers are Unpaid; BBCC Entrepreneurs charge a fee for their services and donate 20% of their take to the BBCC.
We Are Looking for People to Work in the Following Capacities:
• Gathering, packaging and disseminating welcome wagon portfolios to people who do airport pickups. Package will include John Forget’s map of Bucerias, brochures from Amigos de Bucerias, Biblioteca Rey Nayar, Investours, BBCC and other charitable organizations as they become participants of the Charity Coalition.
• English Teachers and English Teacher Helpers
• Photographers for Special Events
• Cocineras/Cocineros Chefs to teach international and Mexican regional cooking classes.
• Mexican Dance Classes (Salsa, Ranchero, etc.)
• Mexican History Classes
• Financial Literacy Classes
• Nutrition Classes
• Classes on Mexican Health Issues (e.g., diabetes)
• Classes on Growing Your Own Fruit & Veggies
We are now offering comprehensive programs of homestays plus language study for tourists!
For more information, please email BBCC.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.