This year, Beef Dip 2014 will take place from January 26th - February 2nd, 2014, in sunny Puerto Vallarta.
Our two Host Hotels will be Torre De Oro (formally The Abbey Hotel) and Blue Chairs Resort By The Sea.
We have planned exciting events for the week and have worked close with our travel partners to arrange for affordable air and hotel fares.
As always, we recommend that you book early and that all Dog Tags are purchased in advance!
Sunday January 26th
• 4:00 - 7:00 pm. Welcome party. Free for tag holders. Special event cover for others. Beef Dip’s famous meet & great at The Blue Chairs Resort at the New Blue Oasis...Pool, Hot Tub, Spa and Bar through the lobby of the Hotel. Complementary hors d'ouerves and a free Beef Dip Margarita!! with DJ Giaco. Meet your hosts and check out fellow Beef Dippers as we kick off our 11th annual Beef Dip Bear Week!
• 9:30 pm Sharp! Night Pub Crawl & Tour. Meet at The Torro De Oro (Host Hotel ) formally The Abbey. Get your bearings as we enjoy the sights and sounds of Old Puerto Vallarta as we embark on the infamous Beef Dip Pub Crawl...our first stop after Torro De Oro...The Red Room.
Monday January 27th
• Free day........ Enjoy the men and the beach. Have a walk around Old Puerto Vallarta
• 10:00 pm. Sizzllin' Beef Meet and Greet Cocktail & Dance Party. Free for tag holders, Special events cover for others. At C.C.Slaughters featuring local DJ Marko. Make some new friends for the week! Drink specials all night.
Tuesday January 28th
• 2:00 - 7:00 pm. SPLASH Classic Anthems Pool Party. Free for tag holders, Special events cover for others. At the Torro De Oro. Beat the heat and see some meat at BeefDip's Pool Party. Enjoy retro and classic anthems spun by local DJ Giaco. Includes complementary hors d’oeuvres and drink specials. Limited space, arrive early! While there, sign up for Hot Springs Tour, Canopy River Zipline Tours and Wild Trek ATV tour will be during this event.
• The Big Beef Dipper Dinner Party at No Way Jose, 300 pesos. Join your fellow Beef Dippers for a great 3 course dinner dinner of Sopa Azteca (traditional tortilla soup), Ribeye 350 gr with garlic mashies and sauteed vegetables, and the No Way José! original raicilla steak sauce, Chocolate Ecstasy.. 300 pesos per person includes a national beer. Tip is NOT included. Additional items (specialty coffees, premium liquors, will be charged at regular menu prices. Reserve your space at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make all reservations or inquiries directly with No Way Jose. Space is limited, first come first serve. Entertainment by the Mexican Trio.
Wednesday January 29th
• 10:00 am. Beef Dip on All 4’s. Wild Trek ATV ($50US w/Tag - $80 w/o Tag). Join us as we explore Vallarta and it's jungle on ATV's. Tour is approximately 3 hours. Register at the Host Hotel during the pool party on January 28th between 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
• 6:00 pm. Steamed Beef - Hot Springs Tour ($50US w/Tag - $80 w/o Tag). Pickup at C.C.Slaughters. Join us as we enjoy a air conditioned bus to a private hot spring in the jungle and relax under the stars and candle light with dinner and drinks included. Register at the Host Hotel during the pool party on January 28th, 3:00 - 6:00 pm with Dennis.
• 11:00 pm. "Au Jus" Man Drippings Dance Party - Special Event at C.C.Slaughters. Free for Tag Holders, special event cover for others. Dance the night away to the sound of one of P.V’s top local DJs. Throughout the night there will be performances by go-go dancers.
Thursday January 30th
• 10:00 am. Bears On Line - Canopy Tour, Canopy River Zipline. ($50 w/tag $80 without). Bears On line, Zip line that is.... Have a birds eye view of the jungle while experience the thrill of zipping through the treetops at speeds of up to 50 km/h. To purchase tickets for this event, please visit our table at the Host Hotel on Tuesday, January 28th, from 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
• 2:00 - 7:00 pm. Beef Dip & Alphonse Swimwear Present Tidal Wave - Beef Dip Fundraising Pool Party. Originally scheduled at the Mantamar Beach Resort, the new venue will be announced soon. Join us at our fundraising and fashion show pool party benefiting Los Niños de Magisterio, SETAC and R.I.S.E. Orphanage. To date Beef Dip has helped raise over $5,000 in the last few years, with your help we look forward to increasing this with the goal of $8,000 combined this year. Event includes complementary hors d’oeuvres and drink specials.
Music by special guests DJ Giaco (PV) & DJ Chris Stutz (Barcelona). Later in the evening join us for some games of pool and drinks at La Cueva - Olas Altas #414 Upstairs.
Friday January 31st
• 9:45 am SHARP! Beef Dip Booze Cruise. (Free for tag holders, all others, $80USD). Rendezvous at the pier, foot of San Marino Hotel for boat departure. Enjoy the day on the "Beach Boy" with bears from around the world. As we take off on a days adventure with snorkeling, whale watching and swimming and special beach BBQ. All food and drinks are included. Sail and sway to music mixed by international DJs. Payment will not be accepted on the day of the events, so purchase tickets at the Host Hotel.
• 9:00 pm. Blue Moon Entertains @ Blue Chairs Resort. (Free for tag holders, all others, special event cover). Join us on the roof of The Blue Chairs for a comedy show with the Dirty Bitches, Drag performance and Mexican Divas.
Saturday February 1st
• 10:00 pm. "Winter White Party" Dance Party - Special Event at Club Enter (Free for Tag Holders, special event cover for others). Join us for Beef Dip's biggest bash of the week. Beef Dip and Club Enter Present “Winter White Party” with live performances and drink specials with Special International Guest DJ Chris Stutz from Barcelona.
Sunday February 2nd
• Farewell to friends beach day.
To purchase your Dog Tags and Travel/Hotel info contact Marc or Patrick at Flight Centre 1.866.569.9632 or email email@example.com.
Pickup your tags at the Welcome Center from January 25th - 29th at the Blue Chairs between 11:00 am until 2:00 pm or at Torro De Oro between 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
For more information and registration, visit Beef Dip.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.