Preparation is underway for the WesMex International Small Boat Regatta.
This year's event is happening March 27 - 30 at the Vallarta Yacht Club.
It is growing each year - this year we are expecting over 200 Optimist, Laser, and 420 dinghies.
We want to make this the best event ever, and to do that, we need your help!
We are looking for volunteers to:
• Man the race course. We will train you! (this is the best seat in the house for watching races)
• Serve as Race Committee member – that means 4 days on beautiful Banderas Bay (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm).
• Monitor/organize the boat staging area at the parking lot
• Organize the support boats at the slips
• Coordinate fuel distributed by Opequimar to support boats and coaches, at the foot of the ramp.
The WesMex regatta is always run by volunteers, and we’re hoping we can count on you once again to be part of this great event. We appreciate any help you are willing to give.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Linda Green at email@example.com.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.