ACT LGBT Business and Networking Session to Feature Google Analytics
The mission of ACT LGBT is to promote and defend the legitimate interests of the LGBT Business Community in Puerto Vallarta and to support its members growth.
ACT LGBT is a non-profit organization with no political ties and has the following mandates:
1. To provide a networking platform that supports the development of LGBT businesses
2. To enhance and improve the image of the LGBT community in Puerto Vallarta´s business community
3. To educate and collaborate with local businesses and government to create opportunities across the city
4. Create strategies to strengthen the destination’s positioning as a world class LGBT friendly resort
5. To enhance the experience of the LGBT visitor to Puerto Vallarta by promoting excellence in service delivery
We invite you to attend our monthly business and networking session at the Taste Restaurant at Casa Cupula on Tuesday, May 13, from 6:30 until 8:30 pm.
Nancy Page will talk about Google analytics and how to make sense of the data from your website.
She will demonstrate the power of better knowing your website users and about all the terms that this incredible tool has to offer.
Admission is free for this event and everybody is welcome. You only pay for what you eat and drink.
Taste@CasaCupula is located at 129 Callejon de la Igualdad in Colonia Amapas (for the map, click here). Telephone is (322) 223-2484.
For more information, please email Alfonso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!