Update on Dinner Auction to Benefit RISE Children's Shelter
The biggest and by far the best charity event of the season, Celebración Para Los Niños, which benefits Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza, will take place on Saturday, February 6th, 2016 from 5:00 until 9:00 pm.
Attendees once again will be treated to amazing food from many of Vallarta's finest restaurants, terrific live entertainment, live and silent auctions, and LOTS of fun at the same location as last year's event - the stunningly beautiful Gran Salon shared by resorts SECRETS Vallarta Bay/NOW Amber (behind Coppel on Fco. Medina Ascencio).
Tickets are available NOW at the same bargain price as last year - a donation of 800 pesos per person ($50 US), at these locations:
• TICKETS HOME DELIVERY, email@example.com Cel. 322 227 1404
• Erika Lamas Permanent Makeup, Timon 1-4, Marina Vallarta, 221-0102
• Palomas Doradas Restaurant & Bar, Club de Tenis, Puesta del Sol local 12, Marina Vallarta, 221-0470
• Fredy´s Tucán Restaurant & Bar, Basilio Badillo 245, Col. Emiliano Zapata, 223-0778
• Trattoria Michel, Olas Altas #507, Zona Romatica, 223-2060
• Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza, R. Flores Magon #251, Benito Juarez, 222-7857
Or please contact Sofia Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karla Camacho at email@example.com and ask for more information about the Patron Table.
Plan to get your tickets early as there will be a limited capacity of 400 lucky guests.
Hope to see you there!!
Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza is a special non-profit shelter for abused, neglected and abandoned children in Puerto Vallarta, and this year is Celebrating XV Anniversary of Foundation. For more information about RISE or to arrange for a donation or tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read related: Dinner Auction to Benefit RISE Children's Shelter
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!