Please join EntreAmigos on Monday, February 6 at 6:00 pm to celebrate 11 years committed to children, education, the environment and the community of San Pancho, Riviera Nayarit.
We will be celebrating the history and future of EntreAmigos while discovering the tastes of tequilas of Mexico in the spectacular setting of the Polo Lounge at La Patrona Polo Club.
This gala event includes all of the things that you would expect and more... special touches, attention to detail, artistic quality and surprises that make EntreAmigos events, the "not to be missed" events of the season. This event supports the Entreamigos Library and children's programs in San Pancho.
Your ticket price includes:
• Complimentary mexican traditional drinks and tastes
• Delicious 3 course dinner
• Raffles and Prizes
• Paddle Drop Auction
• Live Music and Dancing
• and a few more surprises...
Your donation ticket of 1000 pesos or $50 USD includes access to our "Tastes of Mexico" tequila and other Mexican drinks specialty bar. (interesting non-alcoholic options will be offered). There will be a cash bar for additional drink purchases. Raffles may be paid in cash, credit card or the following day at EntreAmigos.
Register now at EntreAmigos Gala Fundraiser. For more information, contact Nicole Swedlow by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (322) 117-1677.
Why support EntreAmigos??
For the last eleven years Entreamigos has not only been a source of creativity, passion, compassion and education for this community but we have also inspired, maintained and continue to manage many important, often behind the scenes community services.
Everyday human and community support such as...
• Trash/Recycling and Community Beautification
• Daily collection of 70 recycling bins in town.
• Daily management of 20 trash cans, including the beach access cans
• Did you know that many of the trees in town were planted by Entreamigos in our community planting events?
• The mosaics at the kinder and elementary school, the murals at the beach entrance and several other "art installations" were done and are maintained by Entreamigos.
• Ongoing environmental education classes and school support services in the public schools at all levels.
Ongoing Family and Community Support services that include:
• Bi-monthly psychologists on-site
• Staff supported social services for families in crisis that sometimes includes food, medical and emergency support
• Food boxes for 50 families every holiday season
• Free clothes for anyone in need
• Daily on-site support and counseling services for families and children
• Women-to-work program for San Pancho's most challenged families offering weekly income and life skills classes to 20+ local women.
Education Support services:
• Free library and children's activity center open Monday-Saturday.
• No child out of school enforcement that seeks paperwork, special permissions and lobbies families and the school system to keep elementary kids in school.
• Monthly deliveries of school and art supplies to every San Pancho teacher for classroom use.
• Scholarship support of 87 students including 19 in University and 5 who have already graduated.
• 500 - 600 classes every year offered free of charge in a broad range of topics
• Free tutoring every day after school
• Delivery of 200 backpacks filled with school supplies to every student in need in San Pancho.
• Materials donations and facility support in the surrounding communities of Las Lomas and San Ignacio.
• The work of Entreamigos is far reaching... To do our work we support 35+ local residents as staff members. Supporting EntreAmigos is about supporting the community and the families that we know and love.
And this is just the short list...
We would love to have your join us and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have about the event or the work of Entreamigos. Please contact us for anything at the contact information above.
We look forward to seeing you at this Gala Anniversary and Fundraiser event.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!