|EntreAmigos Celebrates 11th Anniversary with HUGE San Pancho Community Fair|
Nicole Swedlow - EntreAmigos
February 25, 2017
EntreAmigos turns 11 years representing a bridge between cultures, providing educational opportunities for kids and families in San Francisco (San Pancho) and the region through creativity, consciousness in environmental actions, love and commitment with the community.
• Recognized as a CECA by Semarnat: Educational Center with Environmental Consciousness
• It administrates several environmental educational programs in the community and through out several public schools in the region.
• Since 2010 it runs the biggest Collection Center in the Nayarit Coast, a citizen inniciative.
• Leader in solidary tourism, more than 1000 international volunteers every year.
• The scholarship program benefits the future of more than 85 young students.
• It hosts a large and beautiful library for kids and adults.
• Free classes and workshops for all ages.
The theme of this year's Ninth Festival de Arte Infantil es "Descubre la Feria Ambiental" is because of our commitment and search for creating and augmenting awareness about the importance of taking care of our environment, and how our actions and attitudes can change our daily lives, to promote a healthier, more loving life between ourselves and the world we live in.
On Friday March 3rd, we will showcase the work we do at EntreAmigos: productive workshops, recreational and environmental games, story telling, amongst others. We also are collaborating with different organizations with alike purposes in environmental topics. It will be a representative, artsy and cultural event, with music and traditional cooking.
Join us at Plaza del Sol in San Francisco (San Pancho) for the Parade at 3:00 and the Fair beginning at 4:00 pm.
We hope you can join us in an afternoon with discoveries and fun for the entire family, deepening the concept of sustainability and ways of participating to take care of our environment for a more creative, conscious and loving world!!!
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.