Legal Advice Vallarta will be holding two informative sessions in Vallarta-Nayarit to answer all your questions regarding condominiums, such as:
• Legal Responsability: Vigilance Committee and Administrative Board Members
• CONDOMINIUM VS. AC’s / Strata Council and HOA
• Legal, administrative or accounting problems in your Condo?
• Who is legally responsible for all the problems that arise?
• You are not a Mexican citizen, and you are a Board of Directors or Vigilance Committee member?
• Do you know what your legal responsibility is toward the decisions this Board or Committee makes every day?
• Do you know, as an alien, what your tax responsibilities are?
• Do you know the immigration requirements you need to fulfill to be a Board or Committee member?
Let us answer these questions for you, and all the ones you may have toward Condominium issues.
We are experts in Condominium law, and we advise several Condominiums in the states of Jalisco and Nayarit.
Avoid legal problems and costly lawsuits.
LET US ADVISE YOU!
Join us on Tuesday, March 14th, 2017, 11:00 am at 290 Venecia street, Colonia Díaz Ordáz (close to Costco)
on Wednesday March 15th, 2017, at 11:00 am at 36 Lazaro Cárdenas St., Colonia Bucerias Zona Dorada (half a block from the Decameron Hotel).
Duration: 1 hour - free of charge.
Please confirm your attendance by sending an email to email@example.com. English spoken. Visit Legal Advice Vallarta - Attorneys at Law online.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!