Just a few of the incredible prizes could you win at the Celebration of the USA’s 241st Birthday at Langostino’s on Tuesday, July 4 from 6:00 until 9:00 pm!
Your winning raffle ticket means you could take home:
• A one-week vacation rental in the new Pavilion Building – value $660usd
• A 4-night/5-day stay at beautiful Casita Vida in Old Town – value $720usd
• A 4-hour afternoon sail on Banderas Bay aboard a 34-foot sailboat – value $200usd
• A tour of Vallarta’s craft beer scene – value $50usd per person
• A New York State Gift Basket
• Gift Certificates for Langostino’s and SALUD Super Food
• Original artwork by some of Vallarta’s most talented artisans
• “Tropical Walks of Puerto Vallarta” ~ written and donated by Sandra Cesca (value: $200 pesos)
• Wine Bags ~ designed and donated by Carolyn Little (value: $200 pesos each)
• A commemorative beautification tile made to your specifications ~ donated by the PV Garden Club (value: $5200 pesos)
• A collectible 2012 “Obamanos” t-shirt (priceless!)
• Mucho mas!
Don’t have your tickets yet? Stop by Langostino’s, MailBoxes Etc. in Old Town, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org ~ just 400 pesos will buy you an afternoon of great food and drink, live music with Sylvie Scopazzo and The Zippers, and lots of fun! Everybody is welcome - if you’re in town, you’re invited!
If you're not in town, join us from wherever you are in the world on Langostino's Live Video Camera.
Read related: Join Democrats Abroad for 4th of July Barbeque at Langostino's on the Beach
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!