We hope you'll join us at Act II Entertainment on October 1, 2017, to help contribute funds for the earthquake devastation in Mexico.
All proceeds go to earthquake relief, as well as bar profits, instead of two for one all night we will donate the money from every 2nd drink. Our goal is to raise 100,000 pesos!
We begin at 6:00 pm with a Party and Silent Auction. The show begins at 8:00.
Music for Mexico - The Lineup!
• Us Two
• Gabe Arciniega
• Diana Villamonte with songs from her Motown and Beyond show.
• Cesar Medina with a preview of his new Eric Clapton show
• Paul Fracassi with a preview of his new season
• With an extra special appearance by Alfonso López and Elvis Morales
• With our hosts Maria Rose AND Danny Mininni
Silent auction and raffle items:
• 2 night stay in Yelapa at Mira Mar.
• Custom piece of Jewelry from Kimberly McDaniel
• A Francine Peters Painting
• The MAIN STAGE at Act II season 5 pass
• 1 week stay in condo in old town Puerto Vallarta
• Special gift baskets
Gift certificates from:
• Bravos PV Restaurant
• Nacho Daddy -Studio
• Uli/Hair and makeup artist
• Linda's Nail Lounge
• Vallarta Food Tours
• Bahia Chiropractic
• Shamiana light therapy
• Steve Owen photography
• Cork and Bottle
• Los Muertos Brewing Company
• Cassandra Shaw Jewelry
• Erica Maree Designs
And much much more!
All this for a great cause.
Act II Entertainment STAGES complex is located at Insurgentes 300 (at the corner of Basilio Badillo & Insurgentes) 2nd Floor, Zona Romántica, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. Music for Mexico donation tickets available online at Act II PV. Not here but still want to help? Buy a ticket for a volunteer or make a donation here. Box Office opened daily at 4:00 pm on show days with a 2nd Box Office location across the street from Garbos on Pulpito street in the Romantic zone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (322) 222-1512 for questions or more info.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.