Join us at Plaza del Sol in San Francisco (San Pancho) on Saturday, October 14, 2017 where we will be celebrating the diversity of our resident and migratory birds.
Our programs for the day offer free entry and are suitable for the entire family.
Bird watching outings
• 0745 - 0930 Bird watching in the Estero de San Pancho
• 0800 - 10:00 Bird watching on local route (to be defined)
Activities in the Plaza del Sol
• 11:00 - 14:00 Educational activities and information by local ecotourism organizations and providers.
There will be food for sale by local businesses
• 14:00 - 16:00 First feature film with "The Big Year" / "The Big Year" (USA 2011) directed by David Frankel with the performance of Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson.
• 16:00 - 17:00 Award of the children's drawing competition "Awareness: preserving parrots and macaws in danger of extinction"
• 17:00 - 19:00 Music by local artists and Second feature film with the documentary "Wings of Survival / Winged Migration" (France 2001). Directed by Jacques Perrin.
It is important to register in advance to birding outings as there is limited space.
For more information and registration, email email@example.com; telephone (322) 139-7242 or (322) 154 - 8108, or visit San Pancho Bird Observatory on Facebook.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!