No reservations needed for the Town Meeting for US Citizens in Puerto Vallarta.
We'll meet at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 in the O’Rourke Auditorium at O’Rourke Insurance & Investment Office, Plaza Marina Local A-27.
Topics to Cover:
• Meet the New Consulate General American Citizen Services Chief – Rachel Schofer
• PV Civil Protection Official will give a presentation in English regarding preparing for an emergency
• Information will be provided to recruit Community Liaison Volunteers
• Information will be gathered regarding US Citizen Human Resources in the Community…in the event of an emergency.
• Learn effective ways to seek information or communications with Consular Agency/Consulate General GDL and PV Community
• Questions & Answers…
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.