Our Home Tours showcase four unique homes each week ranging from small, traditional style casas to multi-million dollar beachfront condos and villas. Travel in comfort on our air-conditioned tour bus while enjoying an entertaining narrative by our friendly tour guides.
Net proceeds from these very interesting and fun tours support the International Friendship Club's Cleft Palate Surgery Program and other charitable programs.
We meet every Tuesday and Wednesday beginning November 21 - 22, 2017 through March 20 - 21, 2018 except the weeks of Christmas and New Years (NO Home Tours December 19, 20, 26, 27). Tours depart at 10:30 am and last approximately 3 hours.
Ticket sales begin at 9:00 am at the Sea Monkey Restaurant. The Sea Monkey offers a discount breakfast for those arriving early.
Tour departs at 10:30 sharp. Tour price is 600 Pesos. A discount is available for IFC Members. Tickets can be purchased in advance online at International Friendship Tours Vallarta. Tickets are available the day of tours in cash, pesos only, but seating is limited. Order online or purchase tickets pre-tour at the IFC office located at the corner of Calle Libertad and Miramar in Colonia El Centro, Puerto Vallarta Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm (pesos only).
Net proceeds from these Tours support the IFC’s many medical, educational, and philanthropic efforts. This includes support for the IFC’s flagship Cleft Palate Clinic and Surgery Program established in the mid-1980s, as well as support for the following: Click HERE for more information.
• IFC Rice and Beans Program
• IFC Patrocinio Program -- “Each One Helps One”
• IFC English Outreach Program
• IFC Dental Outreach Program
IFC Community Education Grants to:
• American School
• British American School
• Biblioteca Los Mangos
• The Vallarta Youth Orchestra
• The Volcanas Community Education Project
• SETAC Community Center
• The Vallarta Botanical Gardens
IFC Ongoing Financial Aid to:
• Corazón de Niña Orphanage
• Casa Hogar Máximo Cornejo Orphanage
• Dives in Miseracordia Community Services
• Arroyos de Esperanza Community Services
• CANICA—Aiding Children with Cancer
• SETAC Community Center for HIV Prevention
• Refugio Infantile Santa Esperanza Orphanage (RISE)
• Clinical Santa Barbara de Rehabilitación—Physical Rehabilitation
• Pasitos de Luz Daycare for Seriously Disabled Children
• The Salvation Army Lunch Program
Please be advised that these tours involve walking on inclines, paths, cobblestones and stairs. Tour participants should have good mobility and balance. Comfortable walking shoes are advised. Handicap access is not available. Picture taking is invited so don’t forget your camera!
Join us and help the IFC help Vallarta!
The Sea Monkey Restaurant is located on Los Muertos Beach at calle Aquiles Serdán just south of Molino de Aqua Condominiums in Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
If you would like to donate directly to the non-profits in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, here are some suggestions you may want to consider to help our local communities in this time of greatest need.