|Instruments Needed To Reach Goals of Puerto Vallarta Orchestra|
Andrea Jupina - Puerto Vallarta Orchestra
September 25, 2019
Hi....As you may know, Don Moline - Grammy winner who had been principal cellist of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra - has performed in Puerto Vallarta to help the Instituto de Artes Musicales Puerto Vallarta (I AM PV) and for all those years he has generously donated all proceeds.
Don thought you might be interested in knowing about special fundraiser for I AM PV (Instituto de Artes Musicales Puerto Vallarta) children’s program. It’s a non-profit, music education institute dedicated to enriching the lives of all of those in the Puerto Vallarta Mexico area.
Daniel Oliveros, the executive director is choosing the instruments and working with the children.
When Don is in Mexico he works with the students and tutors one young boy long distance from Chicago.
There is good news to report on the IAMPV musical instrument campaign:
• We have only $2400 to go.
• We are grateful for any consideration you can give.
• There is no such thing as a “small” donation.
• We understand that many people would like to give, but simply cannot.
• We welcome your collective energy in cheering us on to the finish line.
• Your generous spirit is all that matters.
60 instruments: $8400.00
Money raised: $6000.00
• Twenty-one instruments were purchased and received. The children are taking lessons.
• Ten instruments were ordered and are due to deliver any day.
• Twenty-seven instruments for $3900.00 (We have received $1500, so all we need is $2400)
If you believe music education is important and wish to make a donation, every bit makes a difference. No amount is "too small." It is very easy to remain anonymous. We really appreciate your appreciation of music and the difference you can make to the kids.
Donate now at GoFundMe.
For more information, visit IAMPV.
We are grateful for your consideration.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.