|October 2019 Event Schedule for ExPats in Puerto Vallarta|
Sara Wise - ExPats In Vallarta
September 30, 2019
During the month of October, ExPats in Vallarta will be having five Happy Hours from 5:00 - 7:00 pm:
• Tuesday, October 1st - Las Adelitas Restaurant in Fluvial near Costco
• Tuesday, October 8th - El Andariego Restaurant, in the 5th of Diciembre
• Tuesday, October 15th - Champions Sports Bar at the Marina Marriott Hotel
• Tuesday, October 22nd - Las Adelitas Restaurant in Fluvial near Costco
• Tuesday, October 29th - El Andariego Restaurant, in the 5th of Diciembre
A Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, October 10 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Las Adelitas in Fluvial near Costco. Advance reservations and purchased tickets for the dinner are necessary.
A Wine and Appetizer Evening is scheduled for Thursday, October 24th in the Marina area.
To make reservations for the Dinner and Wine and Appetizer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The local group of Expats In Vallarta is open to all residents, visitors and investors from other countries. The purpose of the group is informal fellowship and assistance for ExPats around Vallarta or those considering living in the area. There is no membership fee or requirement; everyone pays only for what they order.
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.