Our Home Tours showcase three or four unique homes each week ranging from small, traditional style casas to multi-million dollar beachfront condos and villas.
Travel in comfort on our air-conditioned tour bus while enjoying an entertaining narrative by our friendly tour guides.
Net proceeds from these very interesting and fun tours support the International Friendship Club's Cleft Palate Surgery Program and other charitable programs.
Tour dates: Tuesdays and Wednesdays through March 31st and April 1st, 2020. Tours depart at 10:30 am and last approximately 3 hours and depart from the Sea Monkey Restaurant.
Net proceeds from these Tours support the IFC’s many medical, educational, and philanthropic efforts. This includes support for the IFC’s flagship Cleft Palate Clinic and Surgery Program established in the mid-1980s, as well as support for the following: Click here for more information.
• IFC Rice and Beans Program
• IFC Patrocinio Program -- “Each One Helps One”
• IFC English Outreach Program
• IFC Dental Outreach Program
IFC Community Education Grants to:
• American School
• British American School
• The Vallarta Youth Orchestra
• The Volcanas Community Education Project
• SETAC Community Center
• The Vallarta Botanical Gardens
IFC Ongoing Financial Aid to:
• Corazón de Niña Orphanage
• Casa Hogar Máximo Cornejo Orphanage
• Dives in Miseracordia Community Services
• Arroyos de Esperanza Community Services
• CANICA—Aiding Children with Cancer
• SETAC Community Center for HIV Prevention
• Clinical Santa Barbara de Rehabilitación—Physical Rehabilitation
• Pasitos de Luz Day Care for Seriously Disabled Children
• The Salvation Army Lunch Program
• Vida Resvivida (PV Women's Shelter)
Please be advised that these tours involve walking on inclines, paths, cobblestones and stairs. Tour participants should have good mobility and balance. Comfortable walking shoes are advised. Handicap access is not available. Picture taking is invited so don’t forget your camera!
Purchase donation tickets of 700 pesos at IFC Home Tours where can pay with a credit or debit card thru Paypal. Seating is limited so purchasing advance tickets is suggested to ensure availability. All sales are final.
Tickets may also be available the morning of each tour (subject to availability) at 9:00 am at our welcome desk at Sea Monkey Restaurant. We accept cash only (MXN pesos) the day of the tour.
The Sea Monkey Restaurant is located on Los Muertos Beach at calle Aquiles Serdán just south of Molino de Aqua Condominiums in Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
Join us and help the IFC help Vallarta!
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!