We are excited to invite you to the 13th annual Entreamigos’ fundraiser!
This elegant evening is an opportunity to celebrate the important work of Entreamigos in the company of friends.
It will be a night to remember with fine dining, live music and a benefit auction and more at the spectacular Tierra Tropical Beach Club.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, February 10th at 6:00 pm.
Your donation ticket price of 2000 pesos ($110 USD) includes:
• Appetizer and drink pairings from the best San Pancho restaurants
• Gourmet dinner, locally sourced
• Two drink tickets for our bar
• Live Music - The chance to get your groove on with The ChaChas
• Raffle and benefit auction
Also enjoy, first viewing of the Entreamigos’ 13th Annual Children’s Art Festival and a spectacular San Pancho sunset!
This year even if you have to miss the event, you DON'T have to miss out on bidding on one of the fabulous auction items. If you would like us to provide you with a proxy bidder, please send an email to email@example.com.
Some of the fabulous auction items are:
• Again this year, local artist Evelyne Boren has generously donated the painting “Live Music in San Pancho" - a watercolor on canvas painted in 2019. 18x22in. Retail value: $3900 USD
• A member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers has personally donated a guitar signed by all of the band members! Retail value: $850 USD
• Get ready for your next vacation! Entreamigos supporter, Larry Luttrell has donated an exclusive limousine tour of the wineries of Napa Valley, CA complete with a 2-night stay in a gorgeous vacation rental! Retail value: $1850 USD
• Artist and San Pancho visitor, Cathy Jamison, has donated a beautiful oil on panel painting "Parade Day" which depicts the Entreamigos and Circo de los Niños parade in San Pancho in 2013. 16x20in. Retail value: $700 USD
Advance ticket purchase is required and seating is limited so purchase your tickets at Entreamigos Gallery, Avenida Tercer Mundo 13, entreamigos Bodega, Ave. Tercer Mundo, San Francisco, Nayarit or online here. This event sells out every year.
La Patrona Beach Club is located at Amapas Esq Avenida de las Palmas SN Costa Azul, 63729 San Francisco (San Pancho), Nayarit.
For more information, please contact Sarah Kaminshine of Entreamigos at (311) 258-4377 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for this incredible evening of making a difference in our community!
This content was submitted by a member of the community. We'd like to hear from you, too! To share stories, photos, video or events for our calendar, please send them here.
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!