Charities Announced to Benefit from Vallarta's 2013 Altruism Festival
Dan C. Rios - U.S. Consular Agency Vallarta
April 16, 2013
Twenty-four of our local charity and non-profit organizations in Banderas Bay have been announced to participate and benefit from Puerto Vallarta's largest fundraising event of the year to take place on Sunday, May 5, beginning at 6:00 pm.
CasaMagna Marriott in Marina Vallarta will provide their beautiful Oceanfront Garden for the event and are working in conjunction with our American Consular, Kelly Trainor.
Some of the best restaurants in the Puerto Vallarta area will be offering food and refreshments. There will be live entertainment, dancing and cultural representations.
Raffle tickets will be drawn with fabulous prizes of hotel stays, tours, dining and a lot more which have been donated by the generous sponsors.
All proceeds will be divided evenly and donated to the 24 chosen charity and non-profit organizations who need your help.
Meet the charities in their booths around the courtyard and get to know about their great work in the community.
Pre-sale tickets are 300 pesos or you can purchase your ticket at the door for 400 pesos.
Each participating organization listed below has been given a block of tickets to sell, so please contact your choice to purchase your tickets:
• Amigos de La Cruz - APERCH: (329) 295-5502
• Asociacion Femenil Vallarta (Children With Cancer - CANICA): (322) 224-9906
• Banco de Alimentos Vallarta (Food Bank): (322) 143-6764
• Biblioteca Los Mangos (PV Public Library): (322) 293-1957
• Biblioteca Rey Nayar (Bucerias Children's Library): (329) 298-3334
• Casa Hogar Máximo Cornejo (Children's Shelter): (322) 221-1908
• Casa Infantil Mojoneras (After School Programs): (322) 290-4066
• Centro de Integración Juvenil (Juvenile Addiction Center): (322) 209-0555
• Clínica Rehab Santa Barbara (Rehabilitation Center): (322) 225-2659
• Club Rotario PV (Rotary Club): (322) 137-1433
• Ciudades Hermanas Sta. Barbara (Santa Barbara/PV Sister Cities): (322) 306-0363
• Desayunos para Ninos (Breakfast for Children - School of Champions): (322) 223-4311
• Ejército de Salvación (Salvation Army): (322) 290-1587
• Esperanza & Alegría (Cancer de Mama): (322) 224-1166
• entreAmigos San Pancho: (311) 258-4377
• Fundacion Down PV (Down Syndrome): (322) 224-9577
• Fidecomiso Estero de El Salado (PV Ecol Protected Area): 226-2878
• Impulso de Águila (Eagles Wings): (322) 299-4040
• International Friendship Club (Club De Amistad PV): (322) 222-5466
• Paraiso Felino (Feline Shelter): (322) 120-4092
• Pasitos de Luz (Day Care for Special Needs Children): 299-3625
• Pet Heaven (Animal Shelter): (322) 209-0306
• Toys For Tots (PV Navy League): (322) 221-5102
• Vallarta Botanical Gardens: (322) 223-6182
Purchase your donation tickets today to support all these great causes.
Read related story.
Learn more about Amigos de La Cruz
Learn more about Children With Cancer/Canica Vallarta
Learn more about Food Bank of Puerto Vallarta
Learn more about Biblioteca Los Mangos
Learn more about La Biblioteca Rey Nayar
Learn more about Casa Hogar Childrens Shelter
Learn more about Casa Infantil Mojaneras
Learn more about Juvenile Integration Center
Learn more about Clinica de Rehabilitacion Santa Barbara
Learn more about Rotary International Puerto Vallarta
Learn more about Santa Barbara/Vallarta Sister City Program
Learn more about Breakfast for Children - School of Champions
Learn more about The Salvation Army of Puerto Vallarta
Learn more about Cancer de Mama Clinic
Learn more about entreAmigos San Francisco
Learn more about Down Syndrome Association
Learn more about Fideicomiso Estero el Salado
Learn more about Impulso de Aguila (Eagles Wings PV)
Learn more about International Friendship Club
Learn more about Paraiso Felino Cat Shelter
Learn more about Pasitos de Luz Day Care for Special Needs Children
Learn more about Toys for Tots Vallarta
Learn more about Vallarta Botanical Gardens
Check out TalaveraEtc. Quality Mexican Pottery and Tile
Check out Mr Marlin Fishing Charters
Check out Timothy Real Estate Group
Check out Andale Restaurant & Bar